PRODUCTION KITCHEN SUPERVISOR
Responsible for supervising day-to-day kitchen operations. Ensures initiatives on kitchen operation standards, production planning, analysis, inventory management, and cost control are implemented and executed according to schedule.
1. Performs the following kitchen operations and shift management activities:
a. Conducting daily travel path checks.
b. Leading or attending shift meetings.
c. Checking the production schedule of Delivery, Pick-up, and Function (DPF) orders.
d. Receiving Commissary deliveries and validating orders with the Stockman.
e. Checking the availability of stocks (raw materials, dry goods) and kitchen utensils daily.
f. Ensuring all food orders are prepared according to quality, food safety standards, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and recipe guidelines.
g. Reviewing inventory reports and forms required for Food Safety and Cleanliness (FSC) audit (e.g., food wastage, spoilage).
h. Ensuring all kitchen equipment and utensils are in good working condition.
i. Participating in activities for the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standard (e.g., General Cleaning, Pest Control).
2. Provides mentoring and coaching by:
a. Providing guidance and direction to kitchen employees.
b. Supporting personal growth and career development of kitchen employees through the recommendation of high potential talents to the Production Officer for cross-training in other kitchen stations.
c. Reviewing and approving updates, forms, and/or reports of kitchen team members.
d. Conducting annual performance evaluation of all direct reports.
3. Attends meetings as necessary or conducts them as assigned (e.g., daily shift meeting, quarterly production meeting).
4. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Bachelor's degree relevant to the job (Hotel & Restaurant Management or Culinary Arts is preferred)
More than 3 years relevant experience of the same capacity
Knowledgeable on the following:
- Conti’s products, services, and store offerings
- Restaurant/store operations and processes
- Kitchen and restaurant operations
- Kitchen and food safety standards
- Kitchen equipment operation
- Recipe guidelines
- HACCP and GMP principles