Responsible for maintaining/organizing stocks, assembling (picking/kitting) and delivery of requested/ordered items to customer (Production/stores) according to quality standards and warehouse guidelines.
1. Receives items from Receiving/Production Assistants and validates quantity on official receipts (DRs)/Stock Transfer Receipts (STR) against actual items.
2. Arranges systematically and maintains stocks using set standards (e.g. First-in, First-out (FIFO)), pallets, racks, standards.
3. Assembles and checks items requested by Order Management Group (for dispatch to stores) and Production Planning (for dispatch to Production).
4. Drafts reports such as incident and unserved reports for approval by Warehouse Supervisor/Officer in case of discrepancy in issuance to Production /dispatching or undelivered items.
5. Ensures warehouse is in compliance with GMP, 5S and company standards through activities such as maintaining cleanliness/safety and checking temperature.
6. Conducts daily cycle count and monthly inventory as scheduled.
7. Notes nonmoving and slow moving items and reports to superior for recommendation.
8. Suggests improvements in warehouse practices, processes and procedures.
9. Attends meetings as necessary (e.g., weekly shift meeting).
10. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Completion of at least two years of studies in college;
2 year vocational course
Sr. High School Graduate
High School Graduate with related TESDA NCII Certification
2. Fresh graduates of HRM, HM or other food course/s are invited to apply
3. 1 year of experience in food handling/ production and stock management preferably in a food production or commissary setting
4. Exposed in Warehouse practices, processes and policies
5. Knowledgeable in Inventory management and control (stock card and variance analysis)
6. With basic knowledge on Food Safety (FIFO/expiration)
7. Knowledgeable in Records handling (Stock card update/Production material request list (PMRL)/STR handling/filing)
8. Flexible; can work on extended hours; during weekends and holidays if needed
9. Willing to be assigned in FTI Taguig City (New Arca South)